GLAMPING PODS AVAILABLE NEAR OTTERBURN
NORTHUMBERLAND GLAMPING HOLIDAYS AND SHORT BREAKS SURROUNDED BY PEACEFUL COUNTRYSIDE
Where better to book a glamping break, than GlamPods Northumberland near Otterburn. The most modern and comfortable luxury glamping pods on Northumberland’s hallowed ground. Our pods are named in honour of three of the bird species you are most likely to encounter in the surrounding countryside. Each one is distinct - but a key part of the Northumbrian fields and hills....
Please note that all pods are non-smoking and we have a no dogs or pets policy.
GLAMPODS NORTHUMBERLAND; A LITTLE BIT OF LUXURY IN THE HEART OF NORTHUMBERLAND
Wren Pod is nearest the car park and sleeps up to 4 people comfortably with its made up double bed and sofa bed with bedding. It has a cleverly laid out kitchen area and shower room you have everything you need for a comfortable stay. There is a television and confortable seating area. Your welcome pack contains three types of cereal, tea, coffee sugar and milk. The shower room comes with complimentary toiletries and towels.
Curlew (centre pod) and Owl (furthest from the car park) can sleep up to 5 people comfortably and are exactly the same as Wren with the difference being a single bed above the double bed. All beds are made up and the sofa bed has bedding. All of our pods have hanging rails and space for storing bags and bathroom cupboard space.
LUXURY GLAMPING PODS; NORTH OF ENGLAND HOSPITALITY INCLUDED
Luxurious glamping pods are something a little different to traditional camping; ideal for passing adventurers, family vacations and alternative wedding accommodation. Get comfortable in one of our lovely pods. Staying with us is a remarkably relaxing alternative to traditional camping holidays which families, individuals, couples or groups of friends can enjoy.
All three camping pods are fully equipped for a warm and comfortable stay here on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. You can also enjoy our beautiful and quirky Lapland Barbecue Hut which seats up to 12 people and is fantastic for a "cracking night in"!.
Whether you simply need to escape for a well-earned break in the quiet of the countryside where the skies are properly dark; or whether you are out to explore the adventure and cultural opportunities of this border county, you are in the right place! We’ve even got a hospitable Welcome Hamper to get you off to a comfortable start. Our welcome hamper includes: 3 Types of Cereal, Coffee, Tea, Sugar and milk.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR GLAMPING PODS
Once you have unpacked and started to unwind, please enjoy the glamping pod facilities included for you. There’s everything a family group, individuals, wedding guests, walkers and cyclists need to enjoy a relaxing and different break.
- Beds: A comfortable made-up double bed with fleecy blankets. Please note there will be a fitted sheet for the sofa bed and the bunk bed so any more than two guests staying need to bring sleeping bags/duvets and pillows.
- Entertainment: Television
- Cooking Facilities: Fridge, microwave, slow cooker, toaster and kettle
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils
- Tea towels/oven glove/dishcloth/washing up liquid
- Towels - bath & hand, toiletries and loo roll
- Outdoor picnic bench
- Two free and secure parking spaces for each pod
Spectacular views looking out onto the Northumberland National Park with its wild beauty, rolling hills and inquisitive hill sheep! Incredibly clear dark skies at night (weather permitting)
GlamPods Northumberland: "A Little Extra....."
We like to try and deliver a little more to your glamping holidays and with that in mind we have a few optional “extras” available to make your stay just that bit more different. Whether you are a group of cyclists on the hunt for a stunning place to stay, or a couple seeking a quiet, romantic escape, let us tempt you with treats and facilities to help you relax.
- Prosecco £10 per bottle
- Outdoor Log Cooking Braziers £10 per day (with utensils)
- Bag of Logs and Bag of Kindling and Firelighter: £10
- Extra bags of logs: £6
- Marshmallows and Kebab Sticks: £4
- Afternoon Tea for Two delivered to your Pod: £35
- Charcuterie Platter for Two delivered to your Pod: £32
- Exclusive use of BBQ House £50 per night, including include a bag of charcoal, marshmallows and sticks: Please contact us before booking to check availability and book your slot.